Monday, June 23

Unexpected Visitors AND ....

.... a CLEANING RAMPAGE! What else would you be doing if you just found out your in-laws were coming for an impromtu visit? Yeah, that's right. They called this morning and will be here this afternoon to go see Eli play TeeBall tonight.

So, needless to say, I have no time to craft, create and share a post with ya'll. I have to still go do some last minute shopping tonight, too. I forgot to get Josh his requested yogurt for tomorrow's lunch. He is having four wisdom teeth extracted (dug out is more like it, since they are impacted and growing side-ways) in the early morn. Per his request, he wants to recuperate with strawberry-banana by his side.

I am also still wanting to make some potato chowder, his fave, too. Poor guy. I know what it is like. I had 12 { YES, 12! } teeth pulled as a pre-teen because my baby teeth's roots never dissolved to let them fall out, so I can totally relate to Josh's future-pain on the morrow.

I may be MIA for the next 24-36 hours due to the above activities, but I will check back as soon as I can. OH, and don't forget to vote! You have just one more week to get those votes in to collect some more entries in to WIN your own CUSTOM necklace! ($40.00 value!) Don't forget to post it on your blog or share with friends for 10 extra entries! Just CC: me the email you send to friends or comment on this post a link to your site and post about my June Custom Freebie! My email is in my profile if you have anymore questions!

Blessings on your day!

No comments:

Howdy!