Sunday, June 29

Mosaic Me!

This is something really really cool that I just found on Allison's blog! I just got back from my retreat and was checking out my blogger-friends and came across this. You need to answer each question below, and with your answer you plug it into Flickr's Search bar. From the pictures on the first page, pick one that moves you. Click on it and then copy the URL. Then go to Mosaic Maker and plug in each URL to make your mosaic. Each picture here DOES represent me well! I love this Mosaic and should probably print it out on good photo paper and FRAME IT!!

The Questions:

What is your first name?
What is your favorite food?
What High School did you attend?
What is your favorite color?
Who is your celebrity crush?
What is your favorite drink?
What is your dream vacation?
What is your favorite dessert?
What do you want to be when you grow up?
What do you love most in life?
What is the one word that describes you?
What is your flicker name?


If you do this Mosaic, please let me know with a link and comment so I can see yours!

Here are my answers and their links:
1. The atelier - 1, 2. creuza de mä, 3. Winter Morning on Athabasca River (athabascariver_AAA1846.jpg), 4. Raspberry Ripple, 5. bored at work, 6. better be a dr. in the house . . ., 7. Aurorus Reflectus Colosseo, 8. Raspberry - Swirl Cheesecake, 9. Happy easter!, 10. When Waves Collide, 11. Moments of life .., 12. Artistic

As for the weekend, I did get more done than I usually do at a typical crop, so I will have cards to show you throughout the week! Hope you enjoyed the weekend as much as I did!

Have a wonderful week!

No comments:

Howdy!