Thursday, December 27

More Shopping!

Okay, so I went a little crazy today at Bath and Body Works. I can't find an excuse except that all of the scents were addicting! I saved a ton of money and got tons of stuff. A little for future presents... (FOR YOU???) A little for ME! Okay, a LOT for me... Something for my mother-in-law that I saw she ran out of when I was visiting over the weekend, some body creams and handsoaps for friends.... I thought I would sell more to friends but now that I got them home, I don't know if I can part with them!

Scott treated me to my favorite restaurant, Rafferty's. Gotta LOVE that house salad with house dressing..... Geez! Just slap it on my thighs because that is where it is going! I mean, come on, honey on the croissant? Where do you think that is going to end up? In my lips to make them fuller? In my brain to make me smarter?? DUH, NO! Right on the thighs, but that is okay, I only get to go 3-4 times a year so I indulge myself when I DO get to go!

I went to Michael's and bought some coloring books for the kids for being good for when I was gone. I didn't see anything else I needed there at all craft-wise, which nearly shocked me! I went to JoAnn's and bought some cotton yarn to make some more dishcloths for someone in the family that doesn't have any yet... (IS IT YOU??) And I bought a new crimper for making bracelets. I dulled the last one when I used it on some copper crimps for another craft item.

AND.... On that note.... I will be returning to the table soon to make some newbies this weekend. Since I have been shopping for two days, my house is a wreck, so I MUST clean all day tomorrow and then get crafty when I have accomplished most of what is on my To-Do List. I will post some pics from Christmas tomorrow when I get a chance between dusting and laundry-folding! I hope you are enjoying the holiday vacation like I am! Nothing is better than some new crafty yarn, soaps & body creams, and eating out with the hubby (without kids)!

C YA TOMORROW!!

No comments:

Howdy!