Sunday, December 9

SILVERS!

Here is the first of four sterling keychains! I made all four in individual monochromatic color schemes as you will see below. I began with the more formal colors of silvers, grays and whites. I didn't attempt to add black, since it would just overpower and shock your eyes when looking at the over-all keychain, and you wouldn't be able to appreciate the other crystals and pearls on it.

I used 5 different colors of crystals (black diamond, clear, clear AB, crystal satin and black diamond satin) and 3 different colors of pearls (dark and light gray and white), all by Swarovski. Different sizes of sterling beads and each keychain you will find my signature charm... it passes for a snowflake in the fall/winter and a daisy in the spring/summer!



SOLD! THANK YOU, MISS J!

No comments:

Howdy!