Tuesday, March 3

For Aubrey 3

Oooooooh, how I LOVE butterflies in the Spring! That, to me, is a tell-tale sign of HOPE that this nasty cold weather is coming to an end! Here's another for Aubrey to enjoy sending to a friend for 'whatever' reason!

Don't forget to comment on tomorrow's WEDNESDAY WINNER! Today is the last day to try to win those cute sets of clear stamps!



Here's a detail shot of the 3-D butterfly. You can see a So Saffron shadow on the white cardstock underneath. I attached the butterfly (with bent wings!) using rolled up mini-glue dots on the spine of the body. AND no girly card is complete without BLING, so I added a few more of those! Check back for a REALLY BLINGY CARD NEXT!



Enjoy your Tuesday!

4 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Beautiful!! I love the raised butterfly!

Cheri said...

Gorgeous! The colors are so springy...and I need spring to get here ASAP! =D

Jacilynn said...

I really love this. Love the monochromatic? scheme. Great!

Unknown said...

Love it!!!

Howdy!