Wednesday, March 25

Precious Scraps #4 - a card!

Well there's good news and bad news. Good news is: I am on Spring Break! Bad news is: It is already half over! AW! (Insert pouty lips here!) I can't believe it is going by so fast!

I had these papers still out from yesterday's 12 x 12 layout, so I decided to tackle today's sketch challenge at SCS with them! This is such a happy set of papers by My Mind's Eye! I love this set, especially the diecuts!! Isn't this tag the cutest evah??

I hope I am making it up to Bev for being the last designer to post some goodies made with these My Mind's Eye Bloom and Grow Kits! Seriously, it has been a tough two weeks! Thank goodness we are on Spring Break!! Please be sure to go to PRECIOUS SCRAPS and check out the Design Team List and go to their blogs, too! There are some AWESOME pages, cards and altered items to drool over!


Have a super day!

7 comments:

marcibun said...

You make the most beautiful cards, i just love this ;)

Mary said...

Nice Surprise! :) I like the new look for your blog.

Kylie said...

Hi Nicole,
You card is stunning. love the colours so bright and cheerful!

Take Care,
Kylie X

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous card Nicole. I like the bright happy colors. I know what you mean by spring break flying by. My daughters was last week and I don't know what happened. It was over in a flash. Enjoy the last few days of yours!

Denise Marzec said...

Beeeeeautiful papers. Love 'em!

...know what else I love??...your new blog design. VERY cool!!

Anonymous said...

Love the card and LOVE the new layout of the blog. Amy B.

LisaL said...

Absolutely gorgeous card, Nicole! Love your color choices and design. You are very talented young lady. :o) -Lisa

Howdy!