Thursday, March 5

For Aubrey 4

Another one for Aubrey! I still am in total love with this Washington Apple paper set from SUP! AND I have found a new lust! DEW DROPS! I mean, I have always had clear ones, but this past weekend, I picked up 6 bottles with a variety of colors in EACH!!! YEAH! Here below, I have used a red and orange dew drop to give it a little bubbly touch!

After looking back at this card, I wish I had made the round scallop around the sentiment orange and not red, so it would have stood out more, but I wasn't thinking! OH WELL! I will remember next time! Live and Learn, right? The sentiment is a rub-on from SUP!



Have a GREAT DAY!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the way this card turned out.. the circles and flowers with the scallops - perfect! I love the color, too.

Swedie

Denise Marzec said...

...and you're ROCKIN' that Washington Apple DP so keep 'em coming! I love the way you did the ribbon on the rounded sentiment. Beautiful!

Unknown said...

Well, I really like this! And a big "woot" for colored dew drops!!!

Julie Temple said...

TOO cool! I need one for my bestest bud...she'd love the color combo, too!! Keep 'um comin'!

Julie

Cheri said...

I love the bright colors you used, and such a simple layout!

Howdy!