Sunday, March 8

My Case of StampingQueenJUDY!!

For today's challenge on SCS, we were to take a card made by StampingQueenJAR, JUDY, and put our own twist on it. I chose HER CARD HERE and made this one below. Each Sunday, a stamper is featured on SplitCoastStampers, and today was Judy's showcase day!!

I am very excited for her, as she is such a great person and card-designer, too! She always leaves me the nicest comments on my cards, so I like her a lot, LOL!! I also threw in another ColorChallenge (CC196) of Baja Breeze (obviously, because it is my favorite!), Taken with Teal and Riding Hood Red. Gotta love the new dew drops!! I didn't put any white or neutral in my card, to mimic Judy's!!

I didn't follow the sketch exactly (that isn't a requirement), but would have if I had realized the squares were lined up differently before I put them on! OH WELL, I guess that teaches me to print out what I am C.A.S.E.'ing, doesn't it? (CASE means to Copy AND Steal/Share Everywhere).




Enjoy the rest of your Sunday!!

1 comment:

Carolyn King said...

What a happy card! LOVE the color combination and the pretty dew drops!!!! Hope you are doing well!

Howdy!