Tuesday, March 24

Precious Scraps #3 - A LAYOUT!!!!!!!!

SHOCK SHOCK! GASP! It's NOT A CARD!! LOL!!

As MANY of you know, I am NOTTTTTTTT a scrapbooker. I am a card-maker! Well, it took me all afternoon to get this just how I wanted! I used my wonderful My Mind's Eye "GROW" kit that Bev from Precious Scraps sent to me to play with. All papers used in this page (minus the turquoise blue bazzill) are in this kit, including the die cut flowers, leaves and flower centers! I added a splash of dew drops (which Bev has as well) and used my Cricut Expression to make the "Beauty Queen" title, using the Jasmine font.

Surrounding the 12 x 12 layout are some of the other papers that come in the kit! Aren't those large flowers in a row awesome?? Go see Bev at Precious Scraps to get your own kit!

OH, and if you are wondering... this is my daughter KayLee sporting the 2003 tag from my recent van-purchase. KayLee was born in 2003, so when I took it off my van, I knew exactly the photo that needed to be shot! HAHA! Did you see her legwork in the photo, OH DEAR! (Click on the pic to see the details!)



Have a great night!

15 comments:

RockerJewlz said...

Alright, that looks great...love the single angled section to present the photo.

Amazing that all those patterns work because of a common color theme. Nice work!

Chrissi said...

Very cute, Nicole!! That was a great idea with the van sticker--lol!

Anonymous said...

WOW!! I am impressed! That is an awesome layout! Are you sure you're not a scrapbooker??? hee!

Unknown said...

Lol Nicole - she's a honey - and your layout is fabulous, are you sure you're not a secret scrapbooker?!!

Denise Marzec said...

OMG, I LOOOOOOOVE this page. All those layers are great and the papers are GORGEOUS!!

AmyO said...

I love the layout! Your daughter is adorable. I have some of that paper. You have inspired me to use it now! AmyO

Precious Scraps by Beverly said...

I absolutely love this. The layering is terrific. I think you should scrapbook more you obviously have a talent for it. Thanks for the wonderful page.

Scrapping Julie said...

awesome, awesome page!!!!

Anonymous said...

OMG, A LAYOUT FROM NICOLE!!! I love it to death..... Amy B.

Julie Temple said...

TOO CUTE!! The layout is too...hehehe! Love the CS you used..gotta get me some!!

RUbber Hugs,
Julie

Kylie said...

WOW Nicole, you sure your not a scrapper lol!
This is a wonderful layout, cute and colourful!
LOVE IT!!!

Take Care,
Kylie X

Anonymous said...

For a non-scrapbooker, you did a great job Nicole! I started out being a scrapbooker but once I discovered cards, I far prefer to make them over layouts.

LisaL said...

LOL.. KayLee has the pose and the attitude! :o) Congrats on the new ride and yet another gorgeous card. -Lisa

Ann Leek said...

WOW! I've been scrapbooking for 9 years and still don't have layouts that pretty... and I can never scrap 1 4x6 on a 12x12 page. Your did AWESOME!!!!

Unknown said...

And you say you're not a scrapbooker! Look at you, girl! It's beautiful!

Howdy!