Tuesday, March 24

Precious Scraps Card #2!

As promised, here is another card using the same My Mind's Eye "BLOOM" kit, which is available at Precious Scraps! Bev is working on her online store, but I believe you may be able to snag it now even though the store isn't officially launched yet!

I used a variety of ribbons that I picked up here and there, probably Michael's and Hobby Lobby, to wrap around the floral middle piece of the card. I cut out four flowers and pop-dotted them on top for dimension; and of course I gotta have ME some bling! I used amber/orange rhinestones on the two rows of scallops to give it some sparkle! (Another Martha Stewart butterfly at top/left)

The sentiment comes from a Gina K Designs set called Whimsical Autumn, which was designed by my friend Cammie (Carolyn King)! And the sentiment rings so true, doesn't it?? I am working on a few more items from this kit, so check back soon for more!



HAVE A SUPER TUESDAY!!

7 comments:

Unknown said...

This is gorgeous Nicole, love every stunning detail!!

Moni said...

Waw just love it! Great details! Hugs, Moni

Carolyn King said...

Girl---this is FABULOUS!!! i love the colors and all those flowers and the bling....amazing!!!

BTW---my hubby died laughing from your comment the other day! Too funny! Needless to say, his chest is puffed up! giggle!!!

Hope you are doing well!!!!

RockerJewlz said...

I like that you used spring colors, but deep tones..very nice and refreshing...dark pastels, kind of an oxymoron, eh?

Mary said...

Love this card. It makes me want to go and create my own card art. Thanks for sharing. :)

Kylie said...

Love your card Nicole! The colours are so yummy together and your design is FAB!

Take Care,
Kylie X

LisaL said...

WOW.. another gorgeous card! Thank you for sharing your talent with the rest of us. :o) -Lisa

Howdy!