Sunday, March 8

MojoMonday's #76 challenge!!

Good Sunday afternoon, my peeps! I decided to join in on MojoMonday's sketch challenge this week(#76)! Here's my take on their sketch, and I used a Color Challenge (CC195) from SCS color challenge archives. This one is Very Vanilla, Basic Black and Sahara Sand. I used some cream pearls and Martha Stewart Onyx black glitter to give it some sparkle. (can't really see the sparkle, it's an overcast day, so the light isn't working to my advantage unfortunately!!)

I can't wait to see what tomorrow's MOJO will bring! I am really getting to like this sketch-blog, it has some really awesome sketches, now that I took the time to look into their archives and see what they are about!

I have two more challenges up my sleeves for today, so check back!



Have a great day!

2 comments:

Howdy!