Tuesday, March 24

Precious Scraps Card!

Here's a fun notecard that I made using the My Mind's Eye Bloom and Grow Kit "BLOOM". Beverly at Precious Scraps has this set available at her store and I am in LOVE with these papers and diecuts that come with it!! The sparkly details are made with Stickles glitter glue and a rhinestone eye. (The branch comes from My Favorite Things). I used a Martha Stewart Punch for the butterfly and Nestibilities for the scalloped rectangle and attached DEW DROPS (also available at Precious Scraps!) to the tops of the buttons as well!!

I have another card coming up in a bit using this kit, but for now go check out Precious Scraps to get this kit, it is seriously ADORABLE (AND inexpensive, just $9.99)!!!!!!!



Come back to see the next one!

6 comments:

Precious Scraps by Beverly said...

this is beautiful - very much worth waiting for..... Glad you are feeling better.

Carolyn King said...

what a stunning card!!!

RockerJewlz said...

Beautiful! These deep tones become your work for sure.

Kylie said...

Stunning!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, Nicole! I love how you cut out the bird. You've been rocking those paper kits this month!!

Unknown said...

Wow, wow, wow, wow!!!!! Your cards with that gorgeous paper are STUNNING!!!!

Howdy!