Wednesday, March 18

Wednesday Winner POSTED!!

And the winnner is.... CHRISSI! I haven't had time this afternoon to do the video, so I had my son Josh pick a number!!! I took into account those that posted on their blog as well, so this makes CHRISSI the winner!! Chrissi is a fellow design team (in-store) member of Precious Scraps!

I put together a cute little Mary Engelbreit ensemble of a journal, bookmark, magnet and magnetic 'to-do' paper pad. AND of course, I needed to put in something 'stamp-y', so I included some clear stamps and a rubber one, too. Each has flowers to coordinate with the Engelbreit set and its sentiment.... "Sow Good Services; Sweet Remembrances Will Grow From Them." quoted from Mde. del Stael.

Congrats, CHRISSI!!




Check back tomorrow for the March 25th Wednesday Winner!!

4 comments:

Mary said...

congrats Chrissi :)

Anonymous said...

CONGRATS Chrissi :)

I figured I better not leave a comment this week for the Wednesday Give-Away, just incase LUCK struck again and I won! LOL That just wouldn't be right, would it? [wink]

Love the loot ~ Mary Engelbreit's things are adorable, especially her garden-design flags.

Chrissi said...

Oh, wow! Yay me!!! That set will be perfect for my garden planning. Thank you so much, Nicole!! You are an awesome lady!

RockerJewlz said...

Okay, I voted for you!

Howdy!