Tuesday, August 12

Card Swap

Mornin' PEEPS! I may have over-done it with the new SUP! scallop punch, but I couldn't help myself! I just love it! I used Cameo Coral, Lovely Lilac and Tempting Turquoise for my color choices, paper from SUP! Spring Flowers set and a Hobby Lobby Ribbon, of course! The sentiment is from one of their new stamp sets, I can't remember the name, but if you really need to know, just comment here and I will post it later.

{ I need to take off to register my oldest son for his SENIOR year of High School.... sniff, sniff. I can hardly believe that he is just one year away from beginning college. Seriously amazes me! }

Anyhoo, I used the scallop punch, by beginning in the center of the card and working towards the outside (each way) to make it nice and centered. I used the stamp-a-majig to place the sentiment level, too. That is my newest favorite tool, by the way. I should have bought it a long time ago!



You can see from this angle that I adhered a cameo coral cardstock to the entire inside to showcase the scallops on the front of the card. A little popdotted oval piece accents this card with some dimension! Gotta love pop-dots!
Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Howdy!