Sunday, August 31

September's Sterling & Lampwork FREEBIE is HERE!!!!

September's Freebie is an adorable CellBling (or ScissorBling or ZipperBling or BagBling!!) which features a cute little Bunny Lampwork Bead that is 'workin' a floral headband! Isn't this the cutest?? I have had this bunny on my beading table for months! I have been wanting to do something special with it, but didn't know what else to use it for besides a pendant. Well, there she was, just sitting next to that black lanyard today! I honestly don't know how the two got together, but I bet is has 'something' to do with the fact that I could actually SEEEEEEE them next to each other AFTER I cleaned up into the wee hours of the early morning less than 9 hours ago! HA HA!

I adorned the bunny with some swirling, coordinating Swarovski Crystals and smooth sterling silver beads to make this POP with sparkle and shine! The next drawing is September 30th at 2pm! Start getting those votes in NOW to better your chances on winning it!!



LET THE VOTING BEGIN!

No comments:

Howdy!