Monday, August 18

Strutin'

YEP, shopping for senior pictures was f u n . . . Spent a bunch of money on stuff that I think I will let the photographer choose from. ONE shirt, ONE tie = $128.00; and that was just for one outfit. Did I say it was f u n ? HA! At least Josh LOVES what he chose for the formal headshot for the senior year book. SO do I, I have to admit. He's gonna look HOT!

That was Saturday.

SUNDAY I spent wrapping up three bracelets on order, packaging, and also wrapping up some dangles, too. This one gal better LOVE me (she does, she's related!) because I had to re-string it like 5 times, seriously FIVE times to get it to fit right. HA HA! That is what being a PERFECTIONIST does to you, I guess.

THEN today my dear Isaac had his first official day of school. Preschool, that is. HE LOVED IT! He got to ride the bus home with Eli and KayLee, too. As he walked up the driveway, he had this 'strut' like, "YEAH, I went to school. YEAH, I hung with the homies. YEAH, I'm all THAT~AND a bag of chips AND some DIP!" HA HA HA HA!! HE DID! He walked like he owned the road! SO FUNNY! Even at three, he knew he accomplished a big feat!

I got soooooooooooo much done while I was home alone; laundry, cleaning, cooking, checked the finances, did some business stuff. I still didn't get ALL done that I needed to (I am emailing you tomorrow, Ms. K in FL!); but that is what Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays are for, too! Isaac goes to school four days a week from Monday to Thursday, so I will catch up quickly, I think!

SO, enough for now... except to say that for those who wanted to see the new family-item, I figured a way to perfect it design-wise, but need to make my mom's before shooting pics for you, so I will get that done this week and then email everyone a pic. Except for you, Mom! SORRY! HA!

Don't forget to get those votes in on the watchbling! You still have time to get in a bunch of votes to better your chances on winning it! Be sure to email me that you voted, too!

Enjoy the night!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey!!!! I thought I was your "Bag of Chips & Some Dip" ?!?
Of course I laughed out loud when I read that famous expression of yours =)
Can't wait to see more pics of the tribe.

Howdy!