Tuesday, August 12

NEW ITEM!

I am so excited to announce a new item to the Anderson Arts ARTISAN GALLERY! I have had a few peeps mention wanting items that represented birthstones of family members. BUT, they didn't want something they had seen before, like family bracelets or mother's rings...


SO!


I came up with something special! I made my first creation (which of course I ALWAYS KEEP!) with MY family's birthstones! I am wearing it proudly NOW! My hubby loves it, and he isn't ever one to mention anything either way! So, that means it MUST be good!

When the sun comes out tomorrow and greets me with that natural sunlight I will take some pics and share it with you! THIS item IS perfect for that 'Special Christmas Present' for your mom, grandma or yourself! The patent for the design goes in tomorrow, I am so glad to have a friend in the patent/design business! Thanks, Darlene! Posting it publicly and thus, stating the date/time, shows who came up with the design first! Or, at least that is what I understand from some thorough searching and info from Darlene!

I need to double check everything first, but then will post it and take orders ASAP! My mom's birthday is coming up in September, so I think I may just have to make one for her!

See ya on Wednesday!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see what this is!!!!! You know I will want one too!!!

Anonymous said...

that sounds intriguing ~ can't wait for your peek!!

Anonymous said...

I would really like to see a pic, I am very interested and always looking for something new!!

my email is:
millererin@aol.com

Howdy!