Friday, August 8

GUESS WHAT?

... I am going to be teaching two classes for our very own Jasper (Indiana) Community Arts Center! For what??? Jewelry Design! If you are interested in learning my tips and techniques on the basics of Jewelry Design sign up NOW!! Classes run from October 7th to November 11th! I have two classes on Tuesdays, one is in the afternoon from 12:15pm to 2:45 and the other in the evening (time TBA, probably from 6pm to 8:30pm)!

If you have any interest in becoming a jewelry designer for business OR pleasure, this class IS for you! Comment on this post or email me directly if you would like me to contact you with more info! Class size is limited to just 10 people, so call or email NOW! This class is just in the nick of time for learning how to make your own presents for friends and family for CHRISTMAS!

ENJOY YOUR FANTASTIC FRIDAY!!

No comments:

Howdy!