Monday, November 26

23rd Psalm Bracelet

Hi Everyone! I am busy today finishing up some custom birth announcements. I love custom-anything, you know. You want it, I will make it! HA HA! I really enjoy having an assortment of hobbies, it keeps it interesting!

I am going to post an item that I have in inventory. It isn't my typical Artistic Lampwork type of bracelet, but something that you may like to have for yourself or to give at Christmas. I have about 6 in inventory and don't want to keep them all for myself, so NOW is the time to sell them with the gift-giving season upon us! Email me if you would like one!

NOW, this one pictured below is actually MINE and has a toggle clasp; however, the ones I have in stock have a nice-sized lobster claw clasp instead. The style with the lobster clasp is $35.00. If you would rather have a toggle-style bracelet made I can do that as well, it is just $4.00 more. I do not claim to have designed this bracelet on my own. I have CASEd it (Copy And Share Everywhere) and sell it for a lesser price. I do know of other's that are selling the same "23rd Psalm type" of bracelet and theirs may be cheaper in price, but they are also cheaper in quality, as well.

I use only the finest Bali silver and sterling beads and toggles. NOTHING cheap-o in my style of bracelets, as you can see below. And, I might add that I found this in a catalog priced at $45.00, not including shipping and tax. SO, I have priced mine appropriate to the materials involved, as well as the time it takes to assemble, package and sell. I just want you to be mindful of what you purchase in sterling. Sterling itself isn't all that expensive. What makes my jewelry more on the pricey side is the lampwork involved. I have purchased lampwork from $3.00 a bead to $45.00 for, YES, JUST ONE, bead.

If you haven't seen it before, it is pretty self-explanatory. This bracelet is made of all sterling and Swarovski crystals. There are 10 different colored 8mm crystals that symbolize a part of the 23rd Psalm; as follows...

The LORD is my Shepherd (white); I shall not be in want. He maketh me to lie down in green (green)pastures: He leadeth me beside the still waters(blue). He restoreth my soul: He leadeth me in the path of righteousness (clear) for His name’s sake. Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death(black), I will fear no evil: For thou art with me; thy rod and thy staff (brown)they comfort me. Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil (yellow), my cup (purple) runneth over. Surely goodness and mercy (pink)shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Lord (gold)forever.

No comments:

Howdy!