Wednesday, November 21

InTRodUcINg NEWBIES!!!!

Here are some new bracelets for you. They are able to be seen at the Jasper Armory this Saturday 10-5pm and Sunday 10-4pm! If you need directions, email me! I hope you enjoy these as much as I do!


This is a sister of Kathie's Awesome Amber. They came from the same French lampwork artist! I took the set and made them into two bracelets and a couple pairs of earrings! This one is yours for $72.00!

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!! THANKS, SANDY!!!!!!!!

This bracelet is just beautiful! If you are familiar with Swarovski crystal colors, I used the Erinite color on this one. It matched the lampwork PERFECT with a capital P! I love the softness of the blue-green color! This one is $63.00 and has a co-ordinating "TWIN" sister (below). AND since these have black incorporated in them, they can be winter bracelets as well! These would be perfect to give to a friend or sister and ALSO keep one for yourself to match!

SOLD, THANKS, AURETTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Which would you keep? Which would you give to your best friend or mom or sister? This one is just $57.00! ALL STERLING, ALL Swarovski, ALL HIGH QUALITY that I am proud to put my name on!


No comments:

Howdy!