Thursday, November 22

Happy Thanksgiving! ONE MORE!

Here is a final beauty for you! I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving! Honestly this photo doesn't show the different colors of purple as the bracelet actually showcases! There is a lavender, a plum and almost an eggplant color, with some blue undertones. I am going to take time off from the computer to get the final details done for the upcoming craft show this weekend. Email me if you need anything! OH, and on that note, this one is $76.00; HOWEVER, the first person to email me (address on left side bar in my profile) with request to purchase it, can have it for $65.00 just for Thanksgiving Day. After that it goes back to $76.00. Priority mail outside of Dubois County, Indiana, is $5.00.
Enjoy your day today!

No comments:

Howdy!