Tuesday, November 27

Out with an afternoon migraine!

Hey there~Just a head's-up that I didn't make it to This Olde House today. I WILL for sure go tomorrow morning before noon. I was planning to go this afternoon, but after I picked up Eli and KayLee from their schools I had to lay down with Isaac who was taking a nap. My head was hurting something fierce and quickly turned into a mild migraine. My hubby came home just in time to give me some migraine medicine and I just got up (2 1/2 hours later) and feel somewhat better, but still slightly medicated.

Thank goodness I have a wonderful gal who watches my kids for just three hours on Wednesday mornings from 7:45am to 10:45am! That is all the free time I get, so I will make use of it tomorrow by taking my stuff to Karen's (This Olde House) and then checking with a couple of other places that may carry my jewelry. You can go check out Karen's anytime after noon tomorrow! She also has some really wonderful decor at very reasonable prices, in my opinion.

I had four people stop me in Wal-Mart and ask about 'Jasper' below. This is a normal reaction when I wear my lampwork bracelets. I gave everyone my card and told them to check me out here and also at Karen's this afternoon. I hope they read the blog and understand how I got under the weather, if they actually did decide to go to This Olde House!

I am off to finish healing my head and will hopefully take a pic of the sterling keychains when I feel back to normal. I kept one today for myself and also had compliments on it as well. All Sterling, all Swarovski, all HIGH quality lampwork; PERFECT gift for the mom-in-law or bestfriend in your life! JUST $35.00 for some major bling they will use everyday!!!

Blessings on your evening!

No comments:

Howdy!