Friday, November 9

Cards, Cards EVERYWHERE!

Geez, I am embarrassed to say that I have accumulated tooooo many cards over the past year! I packed them up for Sunday's show and realized that I have about 300 to sell! If I had only made 2-4 in a set I wouldn't have so many in stock to get rid of, but I guess that is a good thing for you! I will be nearly giving them away at just $2.50 each or 5 for $10.00! What a steal! You can't even find a decent card at a grocery store for $2.00, let alone a handmade one! So, hopefully I will get rid of a bunch to make room for more! I was thinking that I should hold some back for myself. I do need to have some on hand to send to people for their birthday or anniversary, too! BUT, I think I will let you all have first choice and I will just have to keep the leftovers!

I am nervous and excited at the same time. I have never done a show before, so I obviously never sent out 75 postcards inviting everyone to see me either! So, this will be interesting! I think the time frame is good, people can come out right after church and shop, so that may bring in more people than I expect. I am anticipating this show to guide me for the next. IF my baby bonnets don't sell, then maybe I won't focus on them anymore and then just try to sell/consign them at a local baby boutique. I do LOVE to crochet, but don't have anyone to crochet for, so maybe I could get them sold that way.

WELL, I better go and get things moving. Just 49 hours till the big event! Are you joining me?

No comments:

Howdy!