Friday, November 2

Feminine Fall Flowers

This gorgeous Fall Flowers bracelet is personally my favorite in color scheme. The colors are so noticeable, but neutral. I love the three browns, you have a dark chocolate, a caramel and a copper, too. There are little dabs of olive and lavender, as well. The "white" you see is more of a vanilla color, just perfect for fall and winter clothes. All of my bracelets are one of a kind, you won't see another one like it in the world. I don't make two lampwork bracelets alike ever. When people wear my jewelry, they do so knowing they are distinctive from the rest!

I think this piece is wonderful! It can go with just about anything... khaki pants, blue jeans, or you can even dress it up for church or an evening out! It is feminine with a flair! Did you notice how I offset the color scheme? The left side has olive (left of front focal bead and by clasp) and the right side has lavender, to bring out the lavender flowers on the lampwork beads. Also notice my signature charm! That way when someone sees it, they know it is an Anderson Arts Original!
You can own Feminine Fall Flowers for a modest $65.00, plus $5.00 for priority shipping, email me for questions. I always guarantee my work. And if something happens (like the kids pull on it and scatter beads across the floor), just let me know and I will re-string it for you at no cost!
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks, Kathie!!!!!!
Well, what do you think? Will ya comment?

No comments:

Howdy!