Friday, July 25

Custom KeyBling!

HI! I thought I would post an oldie, but goodie, A KEYBLING! Yes, please remember that I do make these sterling silver, Swarovski crystal and lampwork KeyBlings for you according to your wishes and demands!!!! Tell me your choice of colors and I will zap ya a jpeg of my current lampwork stash in those colors and YOU CHOOSE which ones you want to use in your custom-made KeyBling! {OR, I can simply choose for you, too!}

Prices range from $15.00 to $55.00 depending on your desire for the keyring itself to be sterling or not AND how much sterling or lampwork beads you request to be incorporated into the design. Email me and I will personally work with you to come up with something nothing less than SPECTACULAR! How's that!?






HAVE A SUPAHHHHHHHHHH DAY!

1 comment:

JenMarie said...

Oooo, FAB color combo!!

Howdy!