Wednesday, July 16

Second of 6 NEW LAMPWORK SETS

Cream beads with raku swirled glass in an etched style gives these beads a velvet-y finish! I am usually not too fond of etched beads since I love the sparkle and shine of glass. But these are some seriously gorgeous beads! Perfect for fall-attire, which is JUST around the corner!

I plan to smother these beads with strong Bali beads and Swarovski crystals in an assortment of brown, gray and black colors... Aren't these just DEEE-LISH? Makes me just want to pop'em in my mouth!



Have a GREAT NIGHT and check back tomorrow for the 4 remaining sets!

2 comments:

JenMarie said...

G O R G E O U S ! ! !

Anonymous said...

Hey Nicole .... these cream beads with raku swirled glass look like something a chocolate artisian would create :) They are certainly yummy for the eyes and look good enough to eat :)

Howdy!