Monday, July 14

Own your own Craft Business?

I found a website yesterday that I feel a few people (who check my blog everyday) will find helpful as well as intriguing. Barbara Brabec is an accomplished author and speaker. She explains how to be successful when having a work-at-home business, primarily those in the arts and crafts field.

She has quite a few reports available on her website, including THIS ONE about networking. I emailed her yesterday to let her know I was going to post this Networking PDF file on my blog and she has personally emailed me in return with a couple of very helpful ideas! I know that you can get phone support and possibly other support through email; whether this is at a cost, I am not sure. However, her website is awesome and has a lot of helpful suggestions and tips!

She's in my favorites already!

No comments:

Howdy!