Saturday, July 5

{ You are One of a Kind! }

Here's another card I made at last weekend's crop with a couple of my friends. Again, inspired by a card I came across by Becky, the Lakeshore Stamper. This color combo is from Stampin' UP!'s color wheel. I have to admit, I like the layout, but the color-combo leaves a lot to be desired in my mind. I told the girls I was going to pick an ugly combo off the color wheel and see if it works... well, I don't think any of us liked these colors together, but I think the layout saved it a little.

Just in case you are wondering, these colors are Garden Green, Certainly Celery, Rose Red and Brilliant Blue.



Are you all still celebrating the holiday weekend with family?
ENJOY!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Those strips of color at the top and bottom was the way to go with this one. Love it!

Howdy!