Wednesday, July 2

TAG, I'm IT!

I have been tagged:

TIFFANY tagged me, so here I go:

7 Random/Weird Facts:

1. I went to three high schools
2. I lived in PA, TX, VA, FL and now IN
3. I have a Genius IQ
4. I used to design custom kitchens/baths, and even had my own cabinet door design made for a customer, whose kitchen ended up costing over $50,000. JUST for the cabinets! That didn't include the granite, flooring or appliances!
5. I have children in High School (senior), elementary school (kindergarten, first gr.) and one in PreSchool (he's three)
6. I have state and national art awards in watercolor and charcoal drawings
7. I got married on the 4th of July! YEP REAL FIREWORKS, THAT DAY! Hee Hee! Celebrating #7 this year!

I am not sure if they will play, but the people I am tagging are:

1. JenMarie

2. Allison

3. Cindy

4. Patty

5. Jody

6. Kelly

7. Rose Ann

These women are hugely talented and it is totally worth your time to check out their blog and beautiful creations EACH AND EVERY DAY!!!!!!

Thanks for the TAG, TIFFANY!



2 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Thanks for the visit and thanks for tagging me, I just don't have time right now to do it. Thanks for thinking of me, your jewelery rocks.

Unknown said...

thanks for playing!!! Always nice to Learn new things about your friends!!!!!!

Howdy!