Monday, July 7

Wild About YOU!

What'cha think? Yeah, I agree, it is missing something... TOO much white space. I was about to add some tiny hearts in the top left white space in brilliant blue, but then wondered if it would make it look worse. Over all I love the card layout and the fun little BITE out of the left corner is cute, too! I used my scallop punch for that, if you didn't figure that out on your own!

Colors are brilliant blue, garden green, the bright orange, (can't remember the name of that one and I am too lazy to get up to tell ya!) Ribbon is from BigLots and matches perfectly! Go figure! Oh, and I think the name of the stamp set is Wild About You by Stampin' UP! I used craft inks to give the little creatures thick coverage. Don't you just love the little bird on Ally's tail?



Have a SUPER DAY! I am vacationing, so I will post when I can!

4 comments:

mamatamera said...

This card is super cute. I like the star burst and striped papers together. If the white space is bugging you - you could move the very inventive bite mark to that corner next time. Or you could use the aqua painter and Going Grey to add a little shadow under Ally. I still think it's cute. Have a great vacation!

JenMarie said...

Love that 'bite' out of the corner!!

Unknown said...

OMG! That "bite" out in the corner is the greatest!!! Gonna have to steal that one!

Unknown said...

LOVE this one!!!!! I am going to give this card a try with the "bite" in the corner!! LOVE IT!!!

Howdy!