Friday, January 11

BUG ME ANYTIME...

... is a nice way to say "where the heck have ya been lately???" or "CALL ME, dang it!" HA HA! Bright and cheery with a happy little ladybug, I would call someone if this was sent to me! Paper by SEI, orange cardstock by Bazzill, Elements Ribbon I bought at JoAnn's and the stamp set is by Stampin' UP! but not available anymore. (At least I don't think it is! I guess I should research before posting them online for you all to look at!) I colored in the ladybug using my blender pens and craft inks in Pumpkin Pie and Mustard Yellow. Small and Large Tag Punches by Stampin' UP!; and I pop-dotted the tag to give the card some dimension. I need to send this to a couple of people I know...

Oh, and please notice that I always stamp a little something on my envelopes, too. This makes the recipient happy right away when they receive a card that is PURTY! You should try this, everyone always comments on the envelope because it is so unexpected! FUN FUN!


1 comment:

Lisa's Blessed A Latte said...

Oh man this is just tooo Sweet...

Howdy!