Saturday, January 19

Secretive WORK!

Hey all! Sorry, but I can't tell ya what I have been working on today. It is a secret! I have a fresh new idea coming out to you!! But I will be holding the secret until my OPEN HOUSE! YEP, that is right! If I can manage it, I will be hosting an Open House featuring my brand new artisan jewelry product that is sure to please most people! By this I mean, not EVERYONE wears jewelry! So, for those who do, you will be happy! HA HA!

I honestly can't believe that I hadn't thought of this earlier. I guess I hadn't been giving it that much thought! ANYWAY! I also have some awesome beads that I still haven't been able to get my hands on yet, but will force myself to tackle before the Open House. "WHEN" are you asking is the Open House? Well, I don't know yet. I need to check my hubby's travel schedule and look seriously at my free-time allowance to see what is realistically feasible. Now, I DO know that the Jasper Armory Arts and Crafts Spring Show is March 15th and March 16th, so if anything I will definitely showcase them there. But, I would really LOVE to have an Open House before then to say "THANKS" to my regular customers and FRIENDS who support my business! There is just so much going on before then!

From February 11th to March 19th, I am teaching 3 art classes to 3 year olds thru 5th grade three times a week! I do have a birthday coming up and there's Valentine's Day to celebrate as well! THEN there is The Crop for the Cure on March 1st that I have signed up for! I am going with 8 friends to this 12~hour Scrapping Day to benefit Breast Cancer, so I need to prepare myself for that event so that I don't have to take all of my stuff along in 4 bags! And then of course, there's preparing for the Spring Arts and Crafts Show for March 15/16!!

GEEZ! I think one of my goals (on a list at left) is to NOT over-commit myself! Guess I am failing that goal at this point and it is not even FEBRUARY YET! See, that is why I don't believe in 'resolutions'! Ha Ha Ha! Well, I will have to focus on cleaning that problem up after March 19th!

I will post a NEWBIE for you tomorrow... After working on my Secret New Item, I took Josh, my 17 1/2 yr old son, out to lunch and then had a nap! SO, I will get more accomplished tomorrow and give ya a looksie!

Blessings on your evening!

No comments:

Howdy!