Friday, January 11

Time with Friends...

Unfortunately I am not a great photographer. So, you can't really see the clear 'raindrop' bubble on the inside of the flower at the bottom-right. OH WELL! Cloud 9 Designs have these pretty raindrop self-adhesive embellishments, they are great for adding dimension to a card. The sentiment if from a LEVEL 3 Hostess Set that Stampin' UP! gave all of their demonstrators for Christmas this year. I love this set! I used my blender pen and craft inks to color in the sentiment. I used Certainly Celery, Ruby Red and YoYo Yellow, I believe. The patterned paper is by Wild Asparagus, and the cardstock behind the sentiment is Certainly Celery. I topped it off with some Organza ribbon from Jo-Ann's; and although you can't see it, the sentiment and flower are both pop-dotted 3-D to give the card some personality and depth.

I think this would be a great Valentine card to give to a friend. Or just to say THANKS if someone buys you lunch, etc.


No comments:

Howdy!