Sunday, January 6

Coordinating Pendant for NeW BrAcELeT below!

This pendant turned out so perfect. Believe it or not, I made the entire pendant myself. I used some 21 gauge dead-soft sterling silver wire and bent, twisted, strung, coiled and straightened it until it came to be! Isn't it grand? I am getting pretty good at the wire-bending, I am actually surprised it came out as well as it did since I don't do pendants too often!

Light sapphire satin, indian red, jonquil yellow and peridot satin Swarovski's were used to add sparkle and to bring out the colors in the Winter-White hand-crafted lampwork focal bead. The same sterling bead caps were used on the pearls, as well as the same daisy sterling beads as in the coordinating bracelet posted earlier yesterday. See the following post below to see my similar pendant I fashioned for myself, too! I really love it!


No comments:

Howdy!