Sunday, January 13

Checkin' in with ya...

I had a super mucho fabuloso time yesterday at my downline's Customer Appreciation Day. See her at http://mycraftyworld.blogspot.com/ . I know she plans on posting some pictures if her satellite hook up allows. I am wearing a pink turtleneck and Tiffany is sitting on my left, if she posts the group picture, which I imagine she will. Tiffany gave away probably more than $500.00 in Stampin' UP! products to her ladies that hosted a party since July 1st when the new catalog came out. She is planning on doing this every 6 months after a new catalog is issued, to say "Thanks!" for all who helped her business grow with having a show in their home (or via book-party). She is hoping to be one of Stampin' UP!'s Rising Star Recipients this July and she also is 75% of the way to Hawaii in her sales, so YOU GO GIRL!

OH, and if you are wondering, NO, I am not an active demonstrator in the sense of doing shows in people's homes. Pretty much one of those hobbyists. I sell some cards and altered items using Stampin' UP! products, but mostly I sell my artisan jewelry as the main portion of my business. Which I am off now to tackle. I am not sure if I am up for bracelets, earrings, pendants or PAPERcrafting today, so I will see what hits me when I get to the HobbyRoom.

Check Back Later
and
Have a SUPAH SUNDAY!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you so much for helping out that day!!!! I had such a great time and I know everyone else did too!!!!

Howdy!