Wednesday, January 2

Just thought of something...

OK, I have to admit something I just now realized. Tell me how some days I don't even have time to pick my nose, and then other days I can totally re-vamp my house and move around 4 total rooms within 48 hours, literally! When this got started it was about 8:30pm on New Year's Eve. I was done just after the kids went to bed, which was seriously 8:30pm tonight, at latest! I finally got the camera out to take pictures and then had to wait to post things because of my lovey hubby using the computer.

Amazing what you can accomplish when you put your mind (and actions) to it! Thank You, Honey, for agreeing to switching rooms, tearing down and re-assembling your weight set, moving the new heavy ass latex bed, all the solid wood dressers, cutting the beading desk table-top down smaller, moving cabinets around, tearing down and re-assembling MY desk, building and hanging my PRIMA shelves, and re-organizing KayLee's and Eli/Isaac's rooms after we decided to move their rooms around, too! Which meant, YES I NOTICED, you washed all of their bedsheets, remade their beds, vacuumed the entire upstairs, dusted, re-organized dresser drawers for the boys, decluttered toys and managed to teach them how to play with the new VSMILE Mat Game that Santa brought them for Christmas. All of that AND you mangaged to wash and fold and put away all the laundry, you made all the meals for the kids, you cleaned up our room, washed and replaced our sheets, cleaned the kitchen, did the dishes and still had time to stop whenever I needed you. I know that you are supporting my new business and realize the happiness it brings me. And that makes me love you even more than ever! I didn't know that was even possible!

And, last but not least, THANK YOU, Josh. Without you, I would be even more sore than I already am! What are we talkin' about?! (inside joke there...) For doing every single thing I asked without ONE argument, without one begrudging sigh, without one whiney "MOM!"! For climbing those stairs probably 100 times yesterday, for bringing up every single stamp set, for bringing up all the shelves, all the drawers, every embellishment box and more. BUT mostly for being my cheerleader and keeping me going with humor; introducing fresh ideas on designing and reorganizing; and keeping me on-the-level when I wanted to save yet another crafty-thing I really didn't need. Who're we talkin' about?! (inside joke again...) You were always there when I needed you and didn't complain one time that you would rather be playing PS2 or your new computer game. I love you as much as a mom can love a wonderful, thoughtful, loving son. You ARE the best!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, Scott ROCKS!!

Unknown said...

Your husband is awesome!!!!

Unknown said...

and Josh too!!!!

All my kids would do is whine the whole time!!!

Howdy!