Tuesday, January 22

New Items Coming SOON!

Hey PEOPLE! I hope everyone is doing well this cold and wintery morning!

I just wanted to inform you all that I am still working undercover on my latest line of goodies. A couple of you out there already know about it because you inspired it with your original order over 2 weeks ago! THANKS TO A. and K. for your input on this idea! I will be compensating you, don't forget! Also, any referrals will get you some free items, too!! A couple of my out of town customers have also added to the excitement of this new line, so it looks to be a hit!!!

I am still kind of stuck on a DEBUT date, since my calendar is full and I have about 11 items on order from you all, but the Open House may be sooner than you think! SO, stay tuned! Gotta go get my daughter ready for PreSchool!

Have a SUPAH DAY!

No comments:

Howdy!