Friday, March 7

Finally....

As promised, please find below some available bracelets for your shopping pleasure! If you have seen them before, look again, because IF the price has changed, it went down, not up. (Unless somehow I screwed up and got tags switched or something like that. I wouldn't put it past me!) I hope you find something you like! I can invoice you via paypal or you can call me with your credit card number OR you can send a check. (I just wait until it clears first before sending out any packages, like everyone else!) If you are outside of Dubois County, I will ship your items insured with a signature-required receipt to ensure your package gets to YOU, not left on the porch for walkers-by to steal!

Email me which you would like to have sent to you and I will mark it "SOLD" as soon as I receive payment. IF you need me to call you, please email me your phone number and the best time to reach you!

Blessings on your day
and
weekend, too!

No comments:

Howdy!