Wednesday, March 5

Reserve NOW!

Here are my bead sets that you can reserve and have designed to your specifications this weekend at the Armory Show.... Let me know which you would like! CLICK to ENLARGE!!! Prices will range between $55.00 to $95.00 depending on how much sterling and the size of Swarovski crystals you wish to incorporate! Each of these beads are hand~crafted with a torch and average $5.00-8.00 a bead, my cost, hence the higher price tag than that of a fashion bracelet you purchase at Wal-Mart or JCPenney's or even Olinger's.... I use only top quality lampwork, solid sterling and Swarovski crystals and Swarovski Pearls (they will all be available to choose from at the Armory, too!). Nothing plated. Nothing Czech-glass and only the BEST lampwork. Come out and design your own this weekend!


The white beads with multi-colored flowers (above on the left) are sold!

Thanks, Ms. K from Florida!! I appreciate it!





No comments:

Howdy!