Wednesday, March 5

I've been TAGGED!

My friend Tiffany tagged me to answer some questions and pass them along...

I need to go teach this morning's art class, but will give you all my answers when I return after lunch! I hope I can find five others to tag, or I might be "IT" forever!!


THANKS, Tiffany!

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was a divorcee' trying to make ends meet, beginning a new career at Shamrock Cabinets in Kitchen Design. Then I got a major pay-raise, and didn't have to struggle so bad, ha ha!
What were you doing 1 year ago?
Learning how to ride a motorcycle... didn't work out, but I still think I look good in leather!
Name 5 things you would do if you were a millionaire:
Pay off (1)my and my (2)families' and (3)friend's debts, then give a bunch to (4)CHURCH to be debt~free and expand the building yet again! Then I would (5) build my log-cabin dreamhome with my hubby and live happily ever after!
Name 5 things you like doing:
(1)Expanding my jewelry line, (2)playing with paper, (3)cooking, (4)teaching art to youngsters and (5)enjoying my family-time!
Name 5 things you would never wear again:
(1)Mini-Skirts, (2)Haltertops, (3)Crop-tops (remember the 80's?), (4)Tight tapered jeans, and bras, just kidding! HA HA! Um, (5) bathing suit, unless that tummy tuck happens as promised by my hubby when he wanted a 3rd child!! HA HA!
Name your 5 favorite toys:
(1)LAMPWORK beads, (2)Sterling, (3)Swarovski crystals/pearls, (4)RUBBAH/INK and (5) PAPER, DuH!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Howdy!