Saturday, March 8

It's a Small World After All!

In as much as the saying "it's a small world" is true, it still amazes me how vast the internet is!!! I have a wonderful new customer from Florida that found me through google-ing the beading contest I entered (which by the way has still not announced winners, check January 27th's blog postings under Entry #1, #2, #3 and #4)... ANYHOO... Here she is in FLORIDA, lovin' my jewelry and just HAS to have some! Three days later she is reserving beads for a future bracelet, buying a couple ready to ship and has plans for some future purchases... Isn't it amazing? I mean, WHAT did we ever do before the internet? I would have never been able to keep up with customers and find new ones if it weren't for these amazing things called the computer, internet and email! LOVE 'EM!

And, what I find is even more exciting is the friendships I have made through my business. I have fabulous friendships with my lampwork artists and SUPAH AWESOME friendships that began through a single jewelry purchase with my customers! All of this just makes me feel so warm and fuzzy! Thank You Again, Ms. K in Florida! You made my day!

No comments:

Howdy!