Monday, March 3

Pondering the week ahead...

I can't sleep because I keep thinking about all I have to do in the next 14 days. I am pondering the week(s) ahead, just as my sister said on her blog. Three art classes, an art show over the weekend, another fundraiser, playing catch-up on some orders at This Olde House, replenishing inventory of items for TOH, paying bills, contacting old customers, sending in rebates, planning summer projects, working on my online craft-store, wanting just to create and play for fun (I miss doing that), maybe taking in a luncheon or evening with friends (I miss that even more!), sending packages of completed orders out of the house, updating vaccines for all four kids, and let's not forget the typical stay-at-home-mom chores of NOT staying home, like shopping, running kids to school, wrestling, making/taking doctor appts, picking up medicine, volunteering, going to the bank... and where does cooking, cleaning and exercising come in?? HOW can I get this all done?? There just aren't enough hours in the day for me right now.

If anyone has any awesome ideas or suggestions, please tell me how YOU better organize your days and/or hours. If you don't want to comment publicly, please email me at anderson.arts@insightbb.com. I think I could use some helpful advice on how to keep track of things, how to pick and choose what to do (and NOT do) and when to do it. YEP, 3:47am, tired but not sleepy, those are two different things, you know! HA HA! Oh, and I am not afraid of saying "NO" to people when asked to do things; I know how to control that. I just can't seem to control the inflex of things that is expected of me as a mom, wife, friend, business owner and family member. There are so many things that I 'have' to do and 'want' to do. And unless I get these things balanced out soon, I am afraid that one or both of these lists will suffer consequences.

Any and/or all suggestions
will be appreciated!

No comments:

Howdy!