Thursday, March 20

Still prepping for the Show

Tomorrow and Saturday I will be at the Jasper Inn selling my 'wares'. I hope you all can come out to see me AND my new items. I have been getting ready off and on all day today. My hubby just now walked through the door, so I will be able to get more done now!

I will be bringing along ALL of my lampwork bead sets that haven't been strung-up yet, so you can sort-of design something yourself. You can choose the lampwork set, pick the color(s) of crystals you would like to incorporate, browse through the sterling and let me know your price range. If you are wanting to keep the price down, then I will put more Swarovski in, if you are up for anything, I will add a bit more sterling where I think it would look best. You can also choose to have coordinating earrings made to match.

If you are shopping for Mother's Day you may want to have a keychain made from a small set of lampwork; a keychain is a great gift since that person will always think of you when they look at their keys! You can also have a few other custom items made as well. Come out, let me discuss the options with you and shuffle through the lampwork, I am sure you will find something you will just fall in love with!

I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Howdy!