Saturday, March 29

I'M SO EXCITED!

And I just can't hide it, no no no NO! I'm about to lose control and I think I like it, OH YEAH!

Can you hear the music playing in the background??? HA HA HA! I just wanted to make a quick post to apologize for not posting the freebie yet! I have been working on something all morning/afternoon since Scott's Uncle Gary left at 11am! Scott left with the kids to see his cousin Austin play baseball, and I haven't moved my butt from my secret project since then! I should be able to reveal this exciting thing pretty soon, I will try NOT to keep you in suspense for long, I promise!

Thank YOU ALL so much for the votes to get me to #2!
YOU ALL ROCK!!!
I will be back in a while with the freebie, so check back!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So happy for you!!!!

Howdy!